Tablet Performance: Intel® Atom™ Processor Z3770
Latest generation Intel® Atom™ Processor compared to previous generation
It’s time for a new level of tablet performance with the latest Intel® AtomTM processor designed and optimized on Intel’s 22nm SoC process technology using revolutionary 3-D Tri-gate transistors providing both a significant performance increase and improved energy efficiency over the previous generation Intel® AtomTM processor.1 Great tablets have Intel Inside®
Experience it yourself
System Configurations - Performance
- Latest Generation: Intel® AtomTM Processor Z3770 (4T4C, up to 2.4 GHz, 2 MB L2 Cache) measured on Intel® Reference Design 1.4.1: Memory: 2 GB; OS: Microsoft* Windows* 8.1 RTM; Browser: Chrome* 29.0.1547.57; Graphics driver 10.18.10.3266; Display size: 10”; Display Resolution: 2560x1440; Battery size: 38.5 WHr; Storage: 64 GB
- Prior generation / existing tablet: Intel® AtomTM Processor Z2760 (4T2C, up to 1.8 GHz, 1 MB L2 Cache) measured on Acer* Iconia* W510: Memory: 2 GB; OS Microsoft* Windows* 8; Browser: Chrome* 29.0.1547.57; Graphics driver: 126.96.36.1992; Display size: 10.1”; Display Resolution: 1366x768; Battery size: 26.6 WHr; Storage: 64 GB
System Configurations – Battery life
- Intel® AtomTM Processor Z3770 (4T4C, up to 2.4 GHz, 2 MB L2 Cache) measured on Intel® Reference Design 1.4.1: Memory: 2 GB; OS: Microsoft* Windows* 8.1 RTM; Browser: Chrome* 29.0.1547.57; Graphics driver 10.18.10.3266; Display size: 10”; Display Resolution: 2560x1440; Battery size: 38.5 WHr; Storage: 64 GB
- Intel® AtomTM Processor Z3740 (4T4C, up to 1.86 GHz, 2 MB L2 Cache) measured on OEM pre-production system: Memory: 2 GB; OS: Microsoft* Windows* 8.1 RTM; Browser: Chrome* 29.0.1547.57; Graphics driver 10.18.10.3266; Display size: 10”; Display Resolution: 1366x768; Battery size: 31 WHr; Storage: 64 GB
Additional Information: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1. Based on TouchXPRT*, WebXPRT*, and SYSmark* 2012 Lite compared to Intel® Atom™ processor Z2560. Individual results will vary.
2. Measured by TouchXPRT* 2013 overall score and Convert video for sharing sub score. TouchXPRT 2013 is a benchmark for evaluating the capabilities of your Windows* 8 and Windows RT devices. TouchXPRT 2013 runs tests based on five user scenarios (beautify photo album, prepare photos for sharing, convert videos for sharing, export podcast to MP3, and create slideshow from photos) and produces results for each of the five test scenarios plus an overall score. Find out more at http://www.principledtechnologies.com/benchmarkxprt/touchxprt/.
4. Measured by SYSmark* 2012 Lite overall score TabletMark*. SYSmark 2012 Lite is an application-based benchmark that reflects usage patterns of business users in the areas of office productivity, data/financial analysis, system management, and web development. SYSmark 2012 Lite features the latest and most popular applications from each of their respective fields. Find out more at http://bapco.com/products/sysmark-2012-lite. TabletMark is targeted specifically for touch-enabled devices. With support for Windows* 8 and Windows 8 RT, TabletMark measures performance for two different usage scenarios: Web & Email and Photo & Video sharing. Find out more at http://bapco.com/products/tabletmark.
5. Measured using 3DMark* Ice Storm, a 3-D graphics benchmark that measures 3-D gaming performance. Find out more at www.futuremark.com.
6. Display resolution is an OEM feature selection. Consult your system manufacturer for more details.
7. Battery life is measured using a 1080p 10Mbps h.264 Elephants Dream video. Configuration: In the device settings, disable all radios except Wi-Fi. Disable Intel® Display Power Saving Technology (Intel® DPST), set up the system to ~200 nits screen brightness using a full screen white background, and re-enable Intel DPST. Turn OFF the adaptive brightness setting under Power Options in Control Panel. Set “Dim the display” to never on both battery and AC. Set “Put the computer to sleep” to never on both battery and AC. Wait 15 minutes after boot. Launch the default Windows* 8.1 Style UI video player, start the workload video in a loop, and disconnect the AC plug to start the test. Measure the time until battery is exhausted.
8. Requires an Intel® Wireless Display-enabled system, compatible adapter, and TV with 1080p and Blu-ray* or other protected content playback, a compatible adapter and media player supporting Intel® WiDi software, and graphics driver installed. Consult your tablet manufacturer. For more information, see www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-wireless-display.html.
9. 성능 테스트에 사용된 소프트웨어 및 워크로드는 인텔® 마이크로프로세서에만 적합하도록 최적화되었을 수 있습니다. SYSmark 및 MobileMark와 같은 성능 테스트는 특정 컴퓨터 시스템, 구성 요소, 소프트웨어, 운영 및 기능을 사용하여 측정됩니다. 해당 요소에 변경이 생기면 결과가 달라질 수 있습니다. 구매를 고려 중인 제품을 제대로 평가하려면 다른 제품과 결합하여 사용할 경우 해당 제품의 성능을 포함한 기타 정보 및 성능 테스트를 참고해야 합니다. 자세한 내용은 http://www.intel.com/performance를 참조하십시오.