10 GbE is Now
Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapters
Now Is the Time to Choose 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE)
Today’s IT managers are pressured to deliver more, faster, and always, for less. At the same time, legacy infrastructures and complex networks are running on a plethora of underutilized servers, cables, and switches, making it extremely challenging for IT to respond quickly to changing business needs. An efficient solution is to start consolidating servers and applications, and unifying networks for a virtualized environment. However, as IT managers make these improvements to allow more processes and applications, the network itself becomes the bottleneck. Now, there’s an easier way to upgrade network performance and agility to meet the needs of an efficient virtualized data center.
The ecosystem is ready to deliver and support 10 GbE solutions across your network. Take advantage of the power efficiency and performance of affordable 10 GbE networking. Servers connecting with the latest Intel® Ethernet 10 Gigabit Converged Network Adapters provide up to 10x faster performance1, and the agility to align with business growth, meet customers’ needs, or expand with your business.
- A trusted solution—it just works
- Choose from a broad selection of LAN-on-motherboard (LOM) or network interface card (NIC) options
- Easy migration path to 10 GbE with 10GBASE-T
- Simplify network management by converging LAN and storage traffic onto one network
- Optimized performance with Intel® servers with Intel® Data Direct I/O Technology (Intel® DDIO) and Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT) for Connectivity (Intel® VT-c)
- Designed for virtualized environments
- Rely on more than 30 years of proven Ethernet expertise
1. 성능 테스트 및 평가는 일정한 컴퓨터 시스템 및 부품을 사용하여 실시하며 이러한 테스트에서 얻은 결과가 인텔® 제품의 대략적인 성능에 반영됩니다. 시스템 하드웨어 또는 소프트웨어의 설계나 구성의 차이는 실제 성능에 영향을 줄 수 있습니다. 구매자가 구매를 고려하고 있는 시스템이나 부품의 성능을 평가하기 위해서는 다른 정보 소스를 참조해야 합니다. 성능 테스트 및 인텔 제품의 성능에 대한 자세한 정보는 www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/benchmarks/resources-benchmark-limitations.html을 참조하십시오.