As a fully owned subsidiary of Intel, Intel COMNEON also provides software for Intel's mobile phone platforms. Intel COMNEON's R&D resources and sales representations are based in locations in Europe, the U.S. and Asia. They team up to develop superior 2G, 3G and LTE protocol stack software, using state-of-the-art development and configuration management tools.
IMS Device Framework
Our IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) offers a feature-rich range of services and applications.
- Rich Communication Suite RCS
- Video-, Image- and File Sharing
- Presence, Group and List Management
- Instant Messaging
- Voice over Long Term Evolution VoLTE
- Voice-over-IP with Supplementary Services
- HD Video Conferencing
- IMS emergency call
- SMS over IP
- Single Radio Voice Call Continuity SR-VCC
- High Performance Push-to-Talk
- Voice Call Continuity
- IMS over Satellite
Superior IOT performance against IMS network equipment from all major vendors.
- Superior IOT performance against IMS network equipment from all major vendors
Fully compliant with the requirements of the leading Operators
- Working on a broad range of platforms like Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, Windows, Linux, MeeGo, BREW and a number of other specialized operating systems.
- Includes a complete RCS user interface.
- Modular and scalable, providing fully customizable IMS deployment on smart-phones, data-cards, tablets, PCs, set-top boxes, M2M and Automotive applications
Delivered with a comprehensive toolkit, test client and corresponding test server software, capable of running on a PC.
IMS, for now and for the future
Today our IMS Device Framework enables the launch of the first all-IP-satellite phones.
A large group of operators have given their commitment to deploy an IMS network for services like VoLTE and RCS during the next years.
Our IMS Device Framework is used as reference by several major network operators for testing interoperability of their IMS networks.
The IMS Device Framework enables devices to bring new innovative services to the end-user.