Today’s Top Public Clouds are Powered by Intel
Public cloud solutions are an ideal way to augment your data center without capital expenses. The public cloud delivers off-premises, third-party resources on a mature cloud service provider (CSP) infrastructure. Public CSPs serve multiple tenants on the same infrastructure. By migrating workloads to the public cloud, you can free up your IT workforce to focus on new opportunities. Other key benefits include:
- Scalability and flexibility – Add or remove services as you manage and track resource usage.
- Ease of deployment – Kick-start new business initiatives and outsource complex IT development and maintenance.
- Subscription-based pricing – Manage CapEx while you stay up to date on technology.
When migrating to the public cloud, companies often start with nonstrategic assets. Then, with experience, they conduct wider deployments. Public cloud solutions are typically offered via one of the following models, so you can get exactly what you need:
- Infrastructure as a Service (compute/storage/network)
- Platform as a Service (databases and runtime libraries)
- Software as a Service (business applications systems)
Intel has been at the forefront of delivering foundational technologies for public cloud services for decades. Through coengineering and business relationships with top CSPs, we have delivered generations of custom silicon built for cloud scale.
Today, Intel® architecture is widely available through Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other top CSPs. Your business can choose from a variety of hardware configurations or cloud instance types for optimal performance wherever and however you need it. Foundational libraries and frameworks are available to deliver additional capabilities as the workload demands.