What’s New in 21.1
Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Software v21.1 supports the newest FPGA family:
Intel® Agilex™ FPGAs
The Intel® Agilex™ FPGA family leverages heterogeneous 3D system-in-package (SiP) technology to integrate Intel’s first FPGA fabric built on 10 nm SuperFin Technology and 2nd Generation Intel® Hyperflex™ FPGA Architecture to deliver up to 45% higher performance (geomean vs. Intel® Stratix® 10)1 or up to 40% lower power1 for applications in Data Center, Networking, and Edge compute. Intel® Agilex™ SoC FPGAs also integrate the quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor to provide high system integration.
The Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Software v21.1 is an intuitive design environment that will help you meet your power and performance requirements and reduce your overall development effort. Features in the v21.1 release include:
- Improvements for Intel® Agilex™ FPGA power, performance, runtime, memory, and logic utilization
- New and improved Design Assistant design rules for synthesis, clock domain crossing (CDC), reset domain crossing (RDC), and timing
- Hierarchical grouping of design rule checking (DRC)
- Rule-tagging and filtering
- DRC waiver mechanism
- New ease-of-use reports for static timing analysis, design closure, synthesis, and undefined entities
- More cross-probing and runtime improvements for reports
- Locate SDC constraints in a file
- Faster ECO compiles for post-fit tap targets in Signal Tap II Logic Analyzer
- Flow-Resume feature
- Improved GUI display for higher resolution monitors
- Remote debug over Ethernet and PCI Express using Nios® II processor
- Mark signals for debug (Beta) feature for register transfer level (RTL) development
- Questa*-Intel® FPGA Edition Software (Beta Evaluation)
- Updates to IP including
- PCI Express
Free Hands-On Training
Register for FREE instructor-led classes for hands-on training to enhance your FPGA design skills.
- The Intel® Quartus® Prime Software: Foundation
- Using Intel® Stratix® 10 and Intel® Agilex™ SoC FPGAs
- Introduction to the Platform Designer System Integration Tool
- The Quartus Software Debug Tools
- Timing Closure with Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Software
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Software Timing Analysis
- Using Intel® SoC FPGAs
- Introduction to Verilog HDL
- Advanced Verilog HDL Design Techniques
- And more!
Documentation and Support
Find technical documentation, videos, and training courses for Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software.
Subscribe to the Intel® FPGA Newsletter
Do you want the latest info about Intel® FPGAs, Programmable Accelerators, and power solutions? Looking for hot tips on training and tools? Click here to subscribe to the Intel Inside Edge Monthly Newsletter.
제품 및 성능 정보
성능은 사용, 구성 및 기타 요인에 따라 다릅니다. www.Intel.co.kr/PerformanceIndex 에서 자세한 정보를 확인하십시오.
성능 결과는 구성에 표시된 날짜에 진행된 테스트를 기반으로 하며 공개된 모든 업데이트가 반영되어 있지 않을 수도 있습니다. 구성 백업 상세 정보를 확인하십시오. 어떤 제품 또는 구성 요소도 절대적으로 안전할 수는 없습니다.
비용과 결과는 다를 수 있습니다.