로그인하면 사용 약관에 동의하게 됩니다.
인텔 정보를 잊어버렸습니다.
자주 묻는 질문
인텔 계정이 있습니까?
몇 가지 방법을 통해 Intel.com 사이트 전체를 간편하게 검색할 수 있습니다.
가장 인기있는 검색 결과를 찾으려면 아래의 퀵 링크를 찾아볼 수 있습니다.
지금 사용하고 있는 브라우저 버전은 이 사이트에 권장되지 않습니다.다음 링크 중 하나를 클릭하여 최신 버전의 브라우저로 업그레이드하십시오.
인텔® Server Board S3420 제품군용 EFI 쉘 아래 플랫폼 신뢰 테스트 유틸리티.
The terms of the software license agreement included with any software you download will control your use of the software.
INTEL SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE COPYING, INSTALLING OR USING.
Do not use or load this software and any associated materials (collectively, the "Software") until you have carefully read the following terms and conditions. By loading or using the Software, you agree to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not wish to so agree, do not install or use the Software.
LICENSES: Please Note:
- If you are a network administrator, the "Site License" below shall apply to you.
- If you are an end user, the "Single User License" shall apply to you.
- If you are an original equipment manufacturer (OEM), the "OEM License" shall apply to you.
- The Software may contain the software and other property of third party suppliers, some of which may be identified in, and licensed in accordance with, an attached “third party license directory” or other similarly named text or file. In particular, without limitation, this license does not apply to the open source components distributed with the Software. The corresponding open source licenses are attached to the open source components and are the only licenses that apply to the open source components.
SITE LICENSE. You may copy the Software onto your organization's computers for your organization's use, and you may make a reasonable number of back-up copies of the Software, subject to these conditions:
1. This Software is licensed for use only in conjunction with Intel component products. Use of the Software in conjunction with non-Intel component products is not licensed hereunder.
2. You may not copy, modify, rent, sell, distribute or transfer any part of the Software except as provided in this Agreement, and you agree to prevent unauthorized copying of the Software.
3. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
4. You may not sublicense or permit simultaneous use of the Software by more than one user.
5. The Software may include portions offered on terms in addition to those set out here, as set out in a license accompanying those portions.
SINGLE USER LICENSE. You may copy the Software onto a single computer for your personal, noncommercial use, and you may make one back-up copy of the Software, subject to these conditions:
OEM LICENSE: You may reproduce and distribute the Software only as an integral part of or incorporated in Your product or as a standalone Software maintenance update for existing end users of Your products, excluding any other standalone products, subject to these conditions:
4. You may only distribute the Software to your customers pursuant to a written license agreement. Such license agreement may be a "break-the- seal" license agreement. At a minimum such license shall safeguard Intel's ownership rights to the Software.
NO OTHER RIGHTS. No rights or licenses are granted by Intel to You, expressly or by implication, with respect to any proprietary information or patent, copyright, mask work, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right owned or controlled by Intel, except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE AND COPYRIGHTS. Title to all copies of the Software remains with Intel or its suppliers. The Software is copyrighted and protected by the laws of the United States and other countries, and international treaty provisions. You may not remove any copyright notices from the Software. Intel may make changes to the Software, or to items referenced therein, at any time without notice, but is not obligated to support or update the Software. Except as otherwise expressly provided, Intel grants no express or implied right under Intel patents, copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights. You may transfer the Software only if the recipient agrees to be fully bound by these terms and if you retain no copies of the Software.
LIMITED MEDIA WARRANTY. If the Software has been delivered by Intel on physical media, Intel warrants the media to be free from material physical defects for a period of ninety days after delivery by Intel. If such a defect is found, return the media to Intel for replacement or alternate delivery of the Software as Intel may select.
EXCLUSION OF OTHER WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Intel does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Software.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL INTEL OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOST INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF INTEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. Intel may terminate this Agreement at any time if you violate its terms. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy the Software or return all copies of the Software to Intel.
APPLICABLE LAWS. Claims arising under this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of California, excluding its principles of conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods. You may not export the Software in violation of applicable export laws and regulations. Intel is not obligated under any other agreements unless they are in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Intel.
GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The Software is provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR52.227-14 and DFAR252.227-7013 et seq. or its successor. Use of the Software by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Intel's proprietary rights therein. Contractor or Manufacturer is Intel 2200 Mission College Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95052.
이 유틸리티 사용 방법에 대한 자세한 내용은 사용자 가이드를 참조하십시오. EFI 쉘 아래에서 플랫폼 신뢰 테스트의 짧은 데모를 확인하십시오.
소프트웨어에 오픈 소스 소프트웨어가 포함될 수 있습니다. 관련 오픈 소스 라이센스는 드라이버 패키지에 포함되어 있습니다.
이 페이지의 콘텐츠는 원본 영어 콘텐츠에 대한 사람 번역 및 컴퓨터 번역의 조합으로 완성되었습니다. 이 콘텐츠는 편의와 일반적인 정보 제공을 위해서만 제공되었으며, 완전하거나 정확한 것으로 간주되어선 안 됩니다. 이 페이지의 영어 버전과 번역 간 모순이 있는 경우, 영어 버전이 우선적으로 적용됩니다.
이 페이지의 영어 버전을 확인하십시오.